- Psycholinguistic approaches to linguistic relativity (Winter 2017), LOT Winterschool course, Radboud University Nijmegen.
- Language and thought (Fall 2015, Fall 2016), elective course, research MA Language and Communication, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Waar gaat eigenlijk over? [What is eigenlijk all about?] (Spring 2015), Guest lecture, BA course Pragmatiek [Pragmatics], Radboud University Nijmegen
- The order of adverbs and objects in Dutch (Fall 2014, 2013, 2012). Guest lecture, research MA course Structure and meaning of noun phrases, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Inleiding psycholinguïstiek [Introduction to psycholinguistics] (Spring-Summer 2013). BA course, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
- Vreemde woorden leren [learning foreign words] (Fall 2013). Guest lecture, BA course Woorden: vorm en betekenis in context [words: form and meaning in context], Radboud University Nijmegen
- Statistiques linguistiques [statistics in linguistics] (teaching assistant, Spring 2011). MA course linguistics, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Psycholinguïstiek [Psycholinguistics] (co-teacher, Winter 2010). BA course linguistics, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Tutorial Statistiek [Statistics] (Fall 2010). BA Course linguistics, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Tutorial Inleiding Taal en Communicatie [Introduction to language and communication] (Fall 2010). BA course linguistics, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Syntaxis-semantiek interface: topics (co-teacher, Spring 2010). BA course, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Mini-tutorial R as a corpus tool (co-teacher, December 2009). Introductory course SoNaR/NEWSPEAK project, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Syntaxis-semantiek interface: Animacy (co-teacher, Spring 2007). BA course, Radboud University Nijmegen
Additional academic activities
- Organizing the third biannual conference ‘Discourse expectations: Theoretical, Experimental and Computational perspectives’ (DETEC), MPI Nijmegen (June 26-27, 2017).
- Co-organizing the 5th International workshop on Formal approaches to discourse particles, ESSLLI summer school, University of Bozen-Bolzano (August 2016)
- Supervising BA and MA theses in Linguistics and research MA Language and Communication
- Research assistant manager (MPI, Neurobiology of Language department, May 2015 – current)
- Coordinator of the DCC lab committee (May – November 2014)
- Member of the SONA committee (May – November 2014)
- Co-organizing the CIW-BC colloquium series (2013-2014) and the Optimal Communication colloquium series (2007-2009) at Radboud University Nijmegen
- Co-organizing the international workshop ‘What’s the Topic?’ in Nijmegen (January 2007)